Well, I guess, if you’re reading this, you haven’t yet found YOUR perfect task manager ?
Actually, over the last 20 years, I must have tried many many different task managers, from the most obvious (Outlook, Reminders) to the more niche players like Things (which I really loved for quite a while).
But what I’ve found, they are all missing something…some let you manage based on
Only a few work all platforms, desktop and mobile, few have nice apps.
If you feel like “yes, I totally agree”…try one of the oldest, but which has become in the meantime IMHO the best : Remember the milk !
Here’s what you get:
- works on PC, Mac, Web, iOS, Android, even on Blackberry and Fire
- very nice and intuitive mobile apps
- integration with Siri
- obviously synch between your devices
- tags, lists, people, location based actions
- start dates, end dates, duration,
- recurring tasks
- sub-tasks (in the PRO version)
- and probably the most important : extremely powerful search that is very easy to use !
- a nice intro on how to set it up for your GTD routine is here and en even better list of various features here. And if you want to try a travel lits, you can see how to here
The best ?
It’s free, except for some features you may need or not, I use it for almost a year now, which is probably my personal record, and still haven’t found anything that’s missing !
Thanks to the (471) readers of this article !