Why do I love to use OneNote for grocery shopping ?
Well, other than that it’s free and syncs between all my devices, it pretty much does everything what dedicated apps do, without the need for one more app:
– you group products by category or per shop
– simply add, remove and rearrange the individual entries
– add amount (also nonstandard measurements)
– have as many lists as you want
– comfortably choose from your list of product those that you need every time you prepare your list
And what it makes so convenient as a shopping list is that on the mobile app, you see only the non-ticked boxes fist, so that you get at a glance what you need to fetch.
When you scroll down, you do get the completed tasks as well, so that you can prepare your shopping list before going top the store.
Thanks to the (881) readers of this article !