After a long international career in the Siemens Group, then with telecom operators in France (9 Telecom and Numericable/Completel), and until recently as CEO of a BU in e-health at CGM, I am available for interim or consulting missions in the world of new technologies with a strong focus on business development.
If your world still looks a bit like this:
- You have a product or service (at least the idea)
- You have some ideas about the target market
- You have some ideas about the main features or functionalities
- You imagine price points
- You know you need sales
- You know there is competition
- You know there are customers that want your product or service
And you want to go here:
- your product is tested with real customers and has product-market-fit that includes pricing
- the business case is clear
- your sales channels have been selected according to your targeted customers and their complementary needs to put in place your products, i.e. your go-to-market strategy is defined
- accordingly to you target customers and sales channels your sales force is recruited, trained and has a pay-plan that allow them and you to reach a satisfactory level of performance
- training of sales force on product & positioning
- KPIs are in place to measure performance of the sales force, both individually and collectively
- partners (suppliers and/or value added resellers are selected and tested)
This is where I may be able to help with my sound experience and extended network.
If you are interested, please have a look at my detailed LinkedIn profile, and don’t hesitate to contact me!
PS: I can work depending on your needs in French, English or German
Merci aux 478 lecteurs de cet article !